What would it be like to be an American Hebrew Academy Student?
Come discover our school on PREVIEW WEEKEND
Come find out what it is like to…
- Learn and grow with extraordinary teachers and coaches who would challenge you to reach your full potential
- Use innovative technology in and out of the classroom that enhances your education, including your very own tablet computer
- Celebrate Shabbat with Jewish teens from around the world
- Engage yourself with Jewish learning in an Israel-oriented community filled with ruach (spirit), and enriched with Tikkun Olam (social action) and Jewish learning
- Play varsity and intramural sports in our 88,000 square foot athletic center
- Explore your creative side through music, drama, and art
- Hang out in our student union filled with games, movies, and friends every afternoon, evening, and weekend
- Live right down the hall from your best friends
Deadline to complete registration for the fall is Friday, October 27, 2017.
Registration requires the following steps:
• Complete the online registration form here, including scheduling an interview for Sunday morning.
All prospective boarding students should schedule an interview if they have not already done so. Pre-registration is required. Appointments fill up quickly, so register as soon as possible.
• Download, complete and return the following four forms to the Admissions Department (fax to 336-217-7011; scan and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; or send by mail)
• Download the following sample schedules and packing list
Please complete the required registration forms, and return them to the Admissions department as soon as possible. No participant will be able to enter campus without having submitted these forms.
Participant housing will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. We will notify you via email if residential space is full. The Academy partner with local hotels listed in the Preview Weekend Registration Form.
Please call one of our Admissions Staff members at 336-217-7070 if you have any questions or concerns. We are looking forward to sharing this special weekend together.
“My daughter had an easy time adjusting to college thanks to her American Hebrew Academy experience. Going off to college was not a dramatic change because she was completely prepared. -Alumna parent